After reading feedback to our presentation

Hi, today, I'll write about feedback to our final presentation on 25, July.
We got 4 comments from our classmates and teacher.

・When you said "photogenic" photos, it might had been better if they had examples.
・Their slides could be more simple.
・I think if more pictures used, presentation would be better.
・Make promotion video.

Being based on above, I got some improvement plans for the next presentation.
First, we should decrease the amount of sentences on our powerpoint to make it more simply and add more pictures instead of sentences.
I think pictures help audience to understand. With them, they’ll be able to image much easier. 
Second is to make a promotion video. If we have it, we can get attention of person who watched it. We should make a video which can tell how do we take activities and our goals.

These 2 are our improvement plan. 
I thought our presentation should have been more simple and impression.
So, I want to make better presentation than today’s one.

That’s all. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opinions of Japanese toword Nuclear Power Plants

What is NPP?